Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Help Me Get All Jazzy :)



Ladies,

I have a really important event coming up this weekend and I want to be supa-dupa fly (yes like Missy Elliot)...and I am having a difficult time coming up with ways to stretch out my curl pattern a little. The look I really want is a braided fro-hawk, but I want my hair to stand up and out a little more. I was thinking that maybe I should try a roller set?? Some really small twist?? I have no idea... What I do know is that when I have done medium sized twists on my hair, you can hardly see the twist out pattern and hair elongation= 0.

The pic posted is my quickie version of a fro-hawk... I need to take this look up quite a few notches before the weekend. Braiding the sides should help, but what oh what to do with the center??

I need inspiration, so weigh in ladies... I will post pics of the results on the idea I choose to go with for bragging rights ;)

(The pic below is how I envision the braids..or maybe in a funky design pattern)




No comments:

Post a Comment