Monday, October 25, 2010

2 Years of Natural Hair Growth

All I can say is WOW!!

I went back to Blade at Upscale's Salon for my blowout and was in complete shock once he finally turned me around to see the end result. My sister went with me for her first mini-chop. She is three months into her transition and I can't wait till she hits the two year mark :)

I will let pics speak for themselves. Anyone that would like to set up an appointment with Blade, his info is below:


Upscale's Salon (Natural Hair and Beauty Tune-up Clinic)
2200 Northlake Pkwy, Tucker, GA, 30084
Phone: 404-484-7136



















2 comments:

  1. Your Hair look fantastic. I want him as my Stylist... that would get expensive though.
    Your hair looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Regular salon visits can get quite expensive, which is why I have only gone twice in the past two years :)

    I think I may squeeze in an extra vist or two now that I'm 2 years in just to switch it up every so often. Maybe rod-set next time?? Nothing makes me love my natural hair even more than the upkeep of the straight look...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete