Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Taking a Break: Hair Senioritis



Maybe it's the fact that I'm going to my 10 year high school class reunion in three days...




Maybe it's because I haven't had a trim in almost a year and detangling is a beast these days...


Or maybe it's because Natural is no longer "new" to me now. I will be 3 years in the game come October...natural is a part of life these days.


It could be any of the reasons listed above, but for some reason I have not had the time or energy to deal with my hair for the last..hmmm..month or so. TDavis inspired me with "low to no" effort style and I have rocked it out to Puerto Rico and back.


It works for work, home, and vacay...and lasts me for at least a week at a time. I think that I like having my hair "put away" from time to time. Hell, sometimes it's nice to put on my shower cap and just see my face for once.


This is really two pig-tails jazzed up with an off center curved part. I smooth with EcoStyler w/Argan Oil gel (can you believe the jar is almost empty..it does work when used alone). I split the ends of each pony into two and twist. Then fold each side over and secure with bobby pins.


Easy peasey lemon squeezey... and I can be lazy another week...lol!



1 comment:

  1. Yes Maam! I told you the pigtails will keep you sane for at least a week! Try jazzing it up with a headband that is bejeweled or fabric. It's very cute and will add a punch of fun and color.

    ReplyDelete