Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Years Natural Growth



Happy Nappyversary to me!!

I got my hair blown out for my Nappyversary and my Birthday this past weekend. The blow out session was brutal because I haven't had a trim in a year. My ends were a complete mess and I had fairy knots for days. That's what I get for being cheap o_O

My hair has grown considerably since my last check in. Blade is still just as fabulous as ever. Here is his info in case you need it. (Also, Blade does do natural styles ladies, but he charges based on the amount of time for each process. Natural styles take longer so..you know what that means..)


Blade
Natural Hair and Beauty Tune-up Clinic
2200 Northlake Pkwy, Tucker, GA, 30084
Phone: 404-484-7136
(Tell him Natasha sent you!)


To maintain I set my hair on 8 flexirods each night and cover with one of my son's "Under Armour" type t-shirts. His shirts work great as head scarves because they stretch to fit over the rods without being too tight. A scarf that is too tight will cause night sweats and roller dents in your set. I release the curls in the morning and lightly separate the curls. It fluffs on its own throughout the day.









2 comments: