Monday, November 14, 2011

Natural High Pony Puff


Over the weekend I needed something quick and cute for a weekend of shopping. I cannot stand having my fro out when trying on clothes because it's usually all over the place and frizzed by the end of the day. This high pony puff was easy to get clothes over (and I tried on a lot of stuff) without too much hassle.


The night before I co washed with Aussie Moist and used Organics Passion Fruit Guava conditioner and EVOO as a leave in. While damp, I twisted six, big twists with some Mizani Coconut Souffle. The next morning I released the twists and used my Denman to smooth the edges back with some EcoStlyer gel. Pinning my puff into place with bobby pins helps to shape and secure it.



2 comments:

  1. I can't remember what post it was on, but I was reading your blog and saw that you mixed your Cantu and Oil together.

    You have reintroduced Cantu back into my regimen bc everytime I would use it, it would leave my hair really white and I did NOT like it! I'd rather give that up than my EVOO. BUT when I tried mixing the two together [very skeptically] it worked!! There was no white residue in my hair at all! I was ready to add Cantu to my Product Graveyard, but now I can use it again! What I'm trying to say [in this very long comment] is thanks so much!! I've learned a lot from you're blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cantu! I'm not sure if I ever tried it without mixing in EVOO (I add that oil to EVERYTHING..lol).

    I am glad that you found a new use for it. Thanks for reading and responding :)

    ReplyDelete