Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette


I first read about this palette when Wes of Honey.Brown.Sugar. blogged about it a few months ago, and knew I had to get my hands on it. I ordered mine from CoastalScents.com for only $19.95 on sale. The regular price is about $24.99 (two other people ordered with me so we would qualify for free shipping- can't beat that!)


All I can say is that my eyes have some serious bling going on! Almost any color you can think of is on this pallet, and it is a nice size for the price. I have been playing with the colors which are highly (and I do mean HIGHLY) pigmented so the colors show true to form. Right now I am rocking a killer dark green above my lash line and blended to the lid with a dark gold hue...ooh la la!


My one and only complaint- which I can definitely get over- is that the color has a tendency to fall onto my lower lashes quite a bit. So much so that it looks like colored eyeliner and I have to wash it off with a damp cloth...LOL..might be cute for a party, but not for work :)


They also have this same palette in a matte version and an 88 palette of neutrals. Try it- you won't be disappointed. For the price alone, it is well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love! I will definitely check your site out, too! :)

    ReplyDelete