Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good News/Bad News





I got good new and I got bad news...


The bad news is, I don't have my personal computer anymore.


The good news is, I just saved a lot of money by switching my car insurance FROM Geico... (j/k...but for real, I did save $$ by switching to Nationwide!)


No, the real good news is that I will be getting another laptop for free due to a class action lawsuit that I was eligible for. I bought an HP laptop in 2007 that had a graphics chip made by NVIDIA that has been the cause of problems ever since. They have to replace my laptop (a whole 4 years later!) but it will take close to 8 weeks to get it.


I appreciate your patience if my posts become somewhat sporadic until I'm back in business. It really does feel like I've stepped back into the stone ages. There should be some time to do some quick posting at work to keep you all up to date on products and techniques I'm working with. Meanwhile, feel free to catch up on the whole blog or re-read some of the favorite posts (listed to the right).


*Smooches*


Queenofthe4s

No comments:

Post a Comment