Monday, March 5, 2012

Stretched Twist Out Results




Ladies,

Here are the results from doing a stretched twist out. I finally re-stocked my shea butter supply and used that instead of the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. The shea butter yields a fluffier result = BIGGER HAIR!! YAY!


Side Shot:




I should also add that my gel manicure has yet to chip. I got my nails done at Nail Talk & Tan across from Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. I love that shop!

With spring just around the corner, I'm looking forward to adding to my beauty routine and wardrobe. I love the warmer months because they inspire me to do better for myself... I need to match the lovely weather outside :)

Oh yeah, if any of you hear about a sale on Organix conditioner, please let a sista know! I can't bring myself to pay $7 for that small bottle...but I might have to...

*Smooches*

Queenofthe4s

2 comments:

  1. Ulta has them on sale for bogo 1/2 all the time. I bought it and I don't like it. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about Ulta. Def will check them out. Thanks for the heads up!

    I didn't like it for co-washing either, but I loved it as a leave-in. It plays nicely with other products, especially the SMCES. Doesn't make the dreade white "dots" all over....eew!

    ReplyDelete